Chris is an architect and urban designer who strives to successfully bridge the two disciplines. His expertise is in taking his architectural-scale experience and knowledge of building types and using it to shape his approach to planning projects. This skill has made him a leader in the exploration of innovative urban building types and sustainability from building to city-wide scales. His experience working with both private and public sector clients has enabled him to gain a strong understanding of the key issues for successful project implementation from the builder’s, developer’s, and local jurisdiction’s perspective. Chris is a member of Urban Land Institute (ULI) and is actively involved both locally and nationally. He is also a member of Congress for the New Urbanism (CNU) and American Institute of Architects (AIA).
- The Bottom Implementation Strategies, Dallas, TX
- The Edge District Connectivity Playbook, Memphis, TN
- Pecan Square, Northlake, TX
- Harvest Phase II Amenities, Northlake, TX
- Painted Tree Amenity Buildings, McKinney, TX
- Town Architect- The Canals at Grand Park, Frisco, TX
- Harveston Master Plan, Baton Rouge, LA