The Hope and Healing Center
The Hope and Healing Center unites physicians, medical societies, hospitals and congregations of faith in one central location in order to prevent illness and promote well-being through nurturing both body and spirit. Art and architecture were integrated throughout to represent the virtues that reflect the facility’s purpose. Program elements include racquetball courts, therapeutic pool, resistive exercise rooms, aerobics studios, indoor walking track, a nutrition center, along with private offices and public meeting spaces.
Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture & Design
- American Architecture Award
National Commercial Builders Council Awards of Excellence
- Merit Award Medical Category 40,001 - 75,000 sq. ft.
Center for Health Design’s Healthcare Environment Awards
- Professional/Remodel Category Winner
ASID Tennessee Chapter Awards
- Architectural Health Care Design Gold Award
- Citation of Merit in Renovations
- Award of Merit in Renovation/Restoration
AIA Gulf States Region
- Merit Award
Interior Spaces of the USA and Canada, Volume 6
Tennessee Construction Review